Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Chocolate & Navy Granny Blanket & Hat

My Friend asked me to make a little baby hat for her friend ... so I did.
aaand I made a little blanket too:


I thought at first the color combo was a little weird...but I ended up really liking it! Especially the blanket:


Came out really nice! And I only used two balls of yarn.
A nice little gift for less than $8.

Now. My only issue was I've never made a new born hat. So I made one. and it looked kinda small so I made a second one. I HOPE it fits. I've seen so few new born babies I have no idea where to even start with hat making.

Fingers crossed it fits!


How do you like this color combo?

~Trish

4 comments:

  1. Love it! That's so cool that you know how to make this stuff. These make awesome gifts. If I knew how to make them, I would definitely be giving them to people for birthdays or Christmas! Especially the blankets! :)

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I really like that color combo! So pretty and so unexpected :)

    ReplyDelete