Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ooh How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hi! Thanks for swinging by today!
It's that time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING that I am a bit of a hoarder and kept my books from childhood.  My mom just pulled them down from the attic and I completely forgot about them!

Remember these:

C'mon. Admit it. You read these books too and you LOVED them!
For more of my finds ... click HERE. It'll bring back memories. I promise!

I'm LOVING that my mom texts me letting me know of the yummy dinner she made - aka my mom texts me letting me know that my share is waiting in the fridge for me!

I'm LOVING that I finally got to try Skinny Girl Sangria. 
It wasn't bad. Not bad at all.

I'm  LOVING Pinterest!


What are you  LOVING this week?
~Trish

7 comments:

  1. Awww what a nice mommy! :) The Skinny Girl Pina Colada is REALLY good! I haven't tried the Sangria but you should def try the Pina Colada! I like the sweatpants pin, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl talk!!!!! Totes remember that game and I used to love playing it!!!

    The chevron pumpkin is just too adorbs!!

    xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....the books. I so remember! Did you ever play the game?

    Thank goodness for mom's who still feed their kiddos after they're out of the house! 1 less meal to cook :)

    Oh, the chevron pumpkin. Need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. skinny girl sangria is the best! :)
    happy wednesday!
    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO that last pin scared me, but it is so very true!!

    Happy Wednesday!

    xoxo Heather!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still haven't tried the skinny girl sangria. Good to know you like it!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never had the girl talk books, but I remember them! :) That spider on the other hand.. Yea, I wouldn't touch it!!

    ReplyDelete