Wednesday, September 5, 2012

oOo How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hellololo!
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING that it's only a 4 day work week! I wish every week could be a four day work week!

I'm LOVING these buttons from Lionbrand. I need to order and wear these ASAP!


I'm LOVING Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chix Dip. So good! 

I'm LOVING the very nice note my co-worker wrote for me on her last day at my job. 

I'm LOVING that The Braxton Family Values is back on for the season. I LOVE that show. It makes me laugh so hard! And I can't wait until Tamar's show starts. Do you watch this?

I'm LOVING Pinterest
Source: someecards.com via Amy on Pinterest
Source: repinly.com via Beth on Pinterest


What are YOU loving?
~Trish

7 comments:

  1. I'm tired of having to shave my legs. Is it fall yet? Hilarious!

    Should I be ashamed to admit that I'm totally guilty saying that once or twice in my life? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved watching supermarket sweep!! oooo man, i just had a major middle school flash back!

    happy wednesday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last pin!! Naps are great!! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I have recently contemplated that cooler whether would mean jeans and, thus, less shaving. (Probably TMI though, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pins! I had completely forgotten about Supermarket Sweep! I definitely wanted to be on the show. Happy Wednesday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete