Wednesday, September 12, 2012

oOo, How PINteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hellololo! Happy Humpty Day! 
Time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
I'm LOVING that I finally had time to watch 7 episodes of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and the show just cracks me the hell up. Mama is my fav. 

I'm LOVING this blanket. I want to make it but the pattern is NOT in English.
I gotta spend more hours on pinterest to find it in english or something similar! 
I'm LOVING that I've started my next crochet project. NOT the one above but another one. Let's just say that my Granny is getting it's ripple on. I'll share soon.

I'm LOVING Angry Orchard Beer. So good. Wish I could have it every day! 

I'm LOVING Pinterest
Source: tumblr.com via Patricia on Pinterest
Source: memebase.com via Lina on Pinterest

What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

6 comments:

  1. That TV on the cart has me cracking up!! How true that sentiment is though ... my favorite days were when I walked into the room and that was sitting there. Every kid would become happier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE'RE WATCHING A MOVIE TODAY!!!!!!!!! Yes, those days were the best :)

    Just popping over from OHP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote about how you translate things to how they would look in a book. I do that ALL the time. LOL. I'm always saying, "You wait until you read about this in my book one day." Ha!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right on that last pic of the television, meant nap time for me :) Love that blanket too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had Angry Orchard for the first time last Sunday- it's delicious!! Definitely my new fall fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a wonderful blanket. I translate everything that happens to me into a book! Hehehe! I'm loving the week is half over with.

    ReplyDelete