Sunday, September 23, 2012

Social Sunday!


Two Sunday Posts in a Row?!  I think I'm on to something!

This Weeks Questions:

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?

Go on Survivor. Seriously. That's my show! I love it. But two things would happen:
1. I would starve to death and be super grumpy/bitchy
2. I'd cry every episode because I was hungry!

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In a nice SFH married with a kid and happy with my career (or at least happy with my paycheck)!


3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?

The holidays.

4. What are your hopes for your blog?

That people like it. Really. That's my biggest concern.


5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?

Yes. I like where I live (in Maryland). No other city has my name on it. Perhaps I haven't discovered it yet.

6. What is your morning routine?

Hit the snooze alarm just once (or twice, or 3 times...don't judge). Shower. Sit on the couch eat breakfast & watch news. Then dress and then leave for work. This is my new routine. Since moving into my apartment. I kinda like it. My old routine was to lay in bed until 8:15, shower and head to work. I like the quiet time in the AM I have now.

~Trish

5 comments:

  1. I love quiet time in the morning!! For some reason, it makes getting ready for work a litttllleee easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never be on one of those shows. Because 1 I'm not an athlete & 2 i get mad cranky when I'm hungry. I love food way too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting, Trish! I'm looking forward to following your adventures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same about being on survivor! I would be so bitchy and grumpy and that would totally lead me to cry everyday! LOL

    Holidays are the best parts of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often refer to myself as "Roseanne on that Snickers commercial" when I'm hungry. I'm just not nice. I am certain I would be voted off the island first because I would only be interested in making deals with people who could feed me.

    ReplyDelete