Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Hello Sunday. My first Sunday post...ever. I'm linking up with Neely & Ashley for:

This Weeks Questions:

1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter and clothes don't count)

Cell phone
chapstick
DVR
Kindle
Dr. Pepper


2. All time favorite book? Why?

The Color of Water by James McBride.
I just LOVED this book/story. This family went thru so much and it's beautifully written. LOVED it! 
This was a book from like...10th grade I think.

3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012

Would like to pay of at least one of my credit cards. That's pretty much my goal every year.

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be? 

Uh. None of them. Sad? maybe. But none really stand out. 

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them? 


That I'm incredibly awesome. Oh wait. People already know that :)

~Trish 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED The Color of Water! I wish I knew where my copy was, it's been about 8 years since I've read it last!

    Fun meme, my blog is pretty empty on Sundays, is it okay if I join in on the fun? :)
    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  2. love me some chapstick also!

    Happy Sunday! Come by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! xoxo

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to read the color of water! cant believe i still havent! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, you're always telling me good reads. I add them all to my list too. lovely post!

    ReplyDelete