Monday, October 22, 2012

Hooker Tendencies: Once? Twice? Third Times the Charm?

Hooker Tendencies.

yup. I said it. yup I got them.

you see:
I've been working on a crochet project...for weeks.
Many weeks - possibly a month. Maybe more.

and I probably only have about 20-25 rows done -- and that's not a lot for a project that I've been working on for such a long time (especially since I've managed to do a row or two consistently every day).

I have chained, I have double crocheted, I have slipped stitched, chained some more and double stitched again. And this is what I got:

Then. I decided I didn't like it.
So I undid the whole thing.

and started over again.

I chained, double crocheted, slipped stitched and doubled crochet my way to this:

I liked it at first. Then I decided I didn't like my color pattern.
So guess what?
I undid this one too.

Hooker Tendencies you see?! 

So third time around...here's where I am:

I'm much happier with this!
Besides - if I undo this and start again for a fourth time I'm going to lose my mind!


Soooo...what do you think?
Hooker Tendencies or am I just plain cray-cray?


~Trish

6 comments:

  1. The third was definitely worth undoing the first two :) The color-combination looks very nice! What is your goal, a blanket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! i'm thinking a nice sized afghan to lounge around with!

      Delete
  2. awe it's cute! I like the last one best of all too~ Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo pretty!!! I'm working on a scarf for a Christmas present right now. I went all out to buy some nice yarn and I'm so excited to see my Nanna's face when she opens it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new colors better--they are a little bit brighter and more cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this, how pretty nice collours and a very nice pattern

    ReplyDelete