Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ooh, How Piiinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Yo!
It's that time to link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING how much FREE information is out there! I mean the world wide web is an incredible thing (do people still call it the "world wide web"? I mean do you still surf the web?! or am I alone in this? With my floppy disc and Oregon Trail playing?!).

I'm LOVING how I pulled a muscle in my butt {running} and I'm REALLY really trying to walk like it doesn't hurt.

I'm LOVING how much my currently read is making me laugh - out loud! 

I'm LOVING cheddar jalapeno cheetos. So dang good!

I'm LOVING Pinterest:

Source: etsy.com via v on Pinterest
Source: someecards.com via Dawn on Pinterest

What are you LOVING  this week?
~Trish

6 comments:

  1. I hope your butt feels better! I like the pin about burning calories reading....I wish that was true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why doesn't reading burn calories...haha i think it definitely should count for something!
    have a lovely day!
    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pumpkin used for drinks is such a cute idea for a halloween party! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, happy Wednesday! Keep playing off the hurt butt muscle :) Those are the worst aren't they...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pumpkin ice bowl! That would be perfect for a party! :)

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete