Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

Yo!
It's that time to link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING Game of Thrones! I finally had a chance to watch season one. I'm tempted to read the books so I can keep up with what's going on!

I'm LOVING my Spiced Pumpkin Candle from Yankee Candle. Smells...divine! 
I'm LOVING Shark Tank - the television show. I'm late on this bandwagon. I want to go back and watch old re-runs. That's how much I love it.

I'm LOVING the video of the baby elephant that runs to it's mom after being pulled out of a hole. 
Have you seen it?  It's so sweet. Watch it HERE.
I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Source: imgfave.com via Robyn on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest


You can follow all my boards HERE.

What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish 

7 comments:

  1. hahaha, I once read something on Facebook that said "Hell is two women in bathroom stalls each waiting for the other to leave so they can poop" and I laughed for so long. Great reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lol'ed at the bathroom one--seems like a text that you and I would share hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I love the pooping standoff and the Facebook one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I'm stealing that Facebook eccard. Love it! :) happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww that elephant video is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with Yankee Candle's Spiced Pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every Friday night, my husband and I look forward to pizza, wine, and Shark Tank. LOVE that show!!

    And that first bookshelf you posted is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete