Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Halloween My Sppoooookie Friends.

It's that time to link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that tomorrow my co-workers will bring in extra candy tomorrow and I can run around in a sugar high!

I'm LOVING snickers, m&ms, skittles, and all that yum-yum-yummmy candy!

I'm LOVING that I'm probably going to sit home with the lights out and pretend I'm not home so I don't have to share any of the candy I have -- DON'T JUDGE ME FOOL! I know you wish you could do the same! 
I'm LOVING this Halloween Song by Eat My Pumpkins. So funny and catchy:
 

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
You can check out all my boards: HERE









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Halloween!
 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! I love the painted pumpkins and I also love candyyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the painted pumpkins too, especially the white with polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try painted pumpkins next year!! Love the stick figure pin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo for candy! Have a fantastic Halloween!

    ReplyDelete