Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday -- My Horizontal Life

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

 My tease this week is from:
{via}
"Seeing your mother naked and jumping from one side of a king-sized bed to the other with a nurse's hat on while your father, who is also naked, is chasing her with a bandanna around his neck, is reason to put your self up for adoption."

I'm two pages in and I'm already cracking up!
Have you read this? Or any Chelsea Handler? 
I've never watched her show but anytime I see her on anything she cracks me up.
I need to watch her show. I think I'm really going to enjoy this read.

Oh - and sidebar. Last week I did a tease to Gone Girl.
Thanks to all the feedback I am going to read it.
I'm patron number 1156 on the waiting list at the library.

~Trish

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I've been wanting to read something by her....I haven't seen her show, but I saw a sitcom in which she starred....

    Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book to read if you are feeling down. I like a book with a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That is funny!

    Thanks for visiting my tease!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish,

    That's the most catchy teaser I've read today! Thanks for your visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *LOL* Hilarious! I'd run from the house and want to claw my eyes out after that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of hers. Let us know how it turns out! Same for Gone Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess that would crack anyone up. Thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! That's a cool and funny teaser! Great. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

    Happy reading! :)

    Sarika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The book seems like a good one to me after reading that teaser! Hope you enjoy the book!

    My teaser is from Swaet by Mark Gilleo

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! That's a scene a person won't get out of their head anytime soon! hehe

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete