Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ooh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!

Happy Pre-Turkey Day People 

It's that time to link up with Michelle and Jamie
And I'm joining in with Wednesday Walkabout with Jamie @ Handling with Grace

I'm LOVING that tomorrow's Thanksgiving! Woo-hoo! Turkey, Ham, Mac & Cheese, and Sweet Potatoes - oh my! My stomach is growling already! 

I'm LOVING that I'm going to make this tonight {for tomorrow}
Brownie Batter ... poured over oreos ... arranged over cookie dough. Looks delish right?! 

I'm LOVING Shopkick!

I'm addicted. You should be addicted too! 
Here download it using my link (pretty please). It's an app for your phone: http://get.shopkick.com/cone7223
and you use it when you go places like Target and Best Buy and Old Navy. You open the app and you get "kicks" and you let your kicks add up and you get points for giftcards. I've already earned a Starbucks Card.

I'm LOVING Pinterest! 
Check out all my boards HERE
Source: owensworld.com via kk on Pinterest

What are YOU LOVING this week? 
~Trish

4 comments:

  1. Aww that owl looks so sad! I can't believe you're cooking!! It looks good! Have a happy thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the mac&cheese and sweet potatoes tomorrow either!! And I made that brownie batter dessert over the summer and it's actually really good. Very rich! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreo, Brownie, Cookie Dough- all in the same sentence??!!! I nearly fainted!!!!!! Share how it tastes!!!!!!!

    I love the ine glass tumbler, I have asked hubs for one, but he thinks i'm nuts. . .but clumsy enough to need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cookie/brownie dessert looks sooo good!

    Hope you had a happy thanksgiving :)

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete