Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday Folks! 

It's that time to link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that I'm on vacation this week! 

I'm LOVING that I had a wonderful time in Florida with my family! I love all the QT time and nice weather that welcomed me!

I'm LOVING that my Stepmom stocked me up with plastic bags (b/c there's a stupid bag tax in the county I live in), nifty ideas and lot and lots and lots of the girl's halloween candy. My luggage is definitely much heavier leaving then when I came.

I'm LOVING that I got my dad drinking Bud Light Lime-A-Ritas. Love that drink. So tasty!

I'm LOVING that I had lots and lots of time to spend on Pinterest!
You can follow all my boards HERE.

Source: imgfave.com via Ashley on Pinterest



What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

14 comments:

  1. hahahaha I love the last two pins here. So glad you got to spend time with the fam. I can't believe how big those girls have gotten!!! (Man, we are getting old!)
    Glad you're coming back....for selfish purposes of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. Thanks for stopping by-- I'm originally a Maryland girl myself :-). Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmfao on the second to last pin! That is hilarious & absolutely smart. I dont know why I never tried that!!

    Happy Hump Day <3

    xo,
    Yesi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pins! The last two cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, "that kill me moment" - I know it all too well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bag tax??! I have never heard of this...and the pots on the stove pin...yes! That happens to me all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bookends are great!! Love them!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad that you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see you're reading The Book Theif. That book is intense, but worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous of your beach vacation! And those bookends are awesome!

    Visiting from WILW!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like fun and love your Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, that last pin. I died a little.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by - returning the love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you had a wonderful vacation! I love those pins. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete