Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OoO How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!

Happy Wednesday Folks! 

It's that time to link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that come this Friday I'll be on my way to Florida! And just in time for the snow that's suppose to be coming to MD this week.

I'm LOVING that I'm FINALLY taking a vacation. I neeeeeeeeed and want one. 

I'm LOVING that Yankee Candle had Buy 2, Get 2 Large jars free. I can't wait to light my Velvet Cake candle. 

I'm LOVING that music lately. And I'm discovering that I'm an undercovertaylorswitftlover. Don't tell anyone.  I'm also really loving Bruno Mars (again).

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Check out all my boards here.

Source: repinly.com via Robyn on Pinterest







What are you LOVING this week?
~Trish

10 comments:

  1. hahaha I love the one about the 3 languages. Yay for your trip to FL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Paris in the winter...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, A Yankee Velvet Cake Candle. Hope it smells as good as it sounds! Found ya on WILW link up. Cute page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your vacation to Florida. I love Yankee candles. They are our favorite & that is all we use at our house. I love how long they seem to last!

    ReplyDelete
  5. posted my what I'm loving this week, be sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahaha! Love the Taylor Swift one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! love that high school/facebook pic. too funny!

    xoxo, Amy

    I'm hosting my 1000th post party, love for you to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fire trucks really should play Move B**** Get Out the Way!!! That would be hilarious! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I'm still smiling at the FB and Taylor Swift ones :)

    ReplyDelete