Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ::: City of Ashes

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

{via}
"Vampires and werewolves were just people with a disease, that much she understood, but expecting her to believe in all that heaven and hell crap, demons and angels, and still nobody could tell her for sure if there was a God or not, or where you went after you died? It wasn't fair."

eh? I was anti-reading this book at first {because I didn't like the twist in book 1} but I'm really liking/enjoying this. 
Have you read this? 
Thoughts?

~Trish




9 comments:

  1. I've read it. :) One of the later books I didn't like as much as the first one at all--I forget which one that was....but I would definitely recommend finishing the series! Well worth it, I would say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tease. Looks like an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the first one. Haven't got the time to start on the second one yet. Nice teaser :)

    ai love books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been eyeing this series for awhile...your teaser makes me want to try it! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it! It just gets better the more the series developes. But don't expect it to get easier (on the characters). Cassandra Clare is a special kind of author. I like her a lot. :)
    That said, thanks for sharing your teaser!

    Here's our Teaser.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of this one, sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this one ... but I read Clockwork Angel and practically hated it. So, I gave up on reading any more books by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I haven't. I hated Clockwork Angel, so gave up on reading any more books from the author

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the first three books in this series, but after the third, I really wished the series had ended. 3 more books were not necessary, in my opinion. I actually enjoyed Clockwork Angel, but I think it helps if you have a really big interest in historical fiction/steampunk(ish) type books. Otherwise, I could see where some might not have found it all that good.

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser earlier!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete