Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday:: You're Going to LOVE This!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

Last week I had the Awesomely-Amazing opportunity to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, FL and it was SOOOOOO COOOOOOOL! I recommend you dropping what you're doing now and go! Go. Go Ahead. 

Ok. Looks like you're still here and not booking your plane ticket.
Just add it to your MUST SEE and DO LIST ASAP.

After we left my little sister (who's 11th birthday is today) told me that the next time I come to visit she will have read all the Harry Potter books.  So as a birthday gift - I sent her book one of a series we all love so much:

{via}

"A breeze ruffled the neat hedges of Privet Drive, which lay silent and
tidy under the inky sky, the very last place you would expect
astonishing things to happen. Harry Potter rolled over inside his
blankets without waking up. One small hand closed on the letter beside
him and he slept on, not knowing he was special, not knowing he was
famous, not knowing he would be woken in a few hours' time by Mrs.
Dursley's scream as she opened the front door to put out the milk
bottles, nor that he would spend the next few weeks being prodded and
pinched by his cousin Dudley... He couldn't know that at this very
moment, people meeting in secret all over the country were holding up
their glasses and saying in hushed voices: "To Harry Potter -- the boy
who lived!"


Don't you love that?
Makes me want to read the series again.
Like Now.
You?

~Trish

9 comments:

  1. This is definitely a book I wish I could read again for the first time :)

    Nice teaser!



    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you said "A book we all love", I looked at the URL to see if it was a Harry Potter book. :-D

    What a great start to the series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harry P! I hope your sister loves them as much as we do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love HP! So nice to get a little teaser to remind me that I need to reread them. :)

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, gave me chills!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesdays_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best teaser ever. I love HP! But only read this book so far.

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can hear you all gasping from where I am, buuuut... I've never read or seen any HP. I know I know! Just never struck my fancy! May be time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH! This makes me want to read them all again! We went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter over the summer! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete