Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2013 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

2013 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen

Ooh, yea. 
this is right up my alley.

First of all...I'll just admit it:
I've FAILED at my 2012 Reading Challenge.

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Patricia has read 14 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide
Yup.
That's right. You read it right.
I'm 46% BEHIND in my reading for this year.
By the end of this month ... I HOPE to have finished my 15th book (chances are I wont BUT I'm trying to be optimistic for your sake). 

So I'm happy to see The Book Vixen Hosting 2013 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge.

Cute Right?

"The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2013 than you did in 2012."

Simple. I think I can handle that. 
Soooo my goal for 2013 is to read 1-5 more books than I read this year.
Which puts me at the lowest level she's offering:

 Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books

Hey! That's the best I can commit myself to do for now! 
aaaannnd to be fair - it's 1-5 more books starting at the 14th book because Game of Thrones is going to take me forever + a day to finish. 

So what do you think?
You gonna/wanna join in on this challenge?

~Trish

1 comment:

  1. I've serious commitment issues, but it sounds like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete