Thursday, December 20, 2012

Easiest Crochet Scarf ... EVER

OMG people...O  M G.

While working hard the other day ... I mean while sitting on twitter I saw someone tweet something about THE easiest crochet scarf. And I'm all like "psh. whatever. it probably involves front loops, back loops, double crochet, half double crochet and tons of slip stitches." AND "it's probably ugly."

(YES-I had this whole dialogue with myself. Don't act like that never happens to you.)

Anyhoo. 
I took a look at it.
I pinned it.
and I walked away. 
(okay I rolled away, my chair has wheels. Not only do I talk to myself but I'm lazy). 

soooo.
Last night after I finished making my last holiday gifts for friends & family (yay!),
I decided I needed something for myself (but of course). So I revisited this "easiest scarf ever" BS and got to work:



And the verdict is: 
I LOVE THIS.
AND it was superdeeduper easy.

Even if you have never picked up a crochet hook in your life you can make this beauty. 



I'm wearing it proudly today.
I will now shamelessly accept compliments:

Oh wait....let me tell you where you can get the pattern from. Visit Ashley at HiddenDaisyy.

or just repin this:

and get to it later.

What do you think?
I love this so much I may even make another :)


~Trish



8 comments:

  1. You can make me that scarf, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true, true, it's a nice one! Love the yarn you've picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...I have one of those teach yourself to knit books and never picked it up...maybe I will

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always making scarves but not like this one. I will be giving it a try. Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this scarf, Trish! I crochet, so I might have to make one :) Thanks!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Idea! I am a knitter not a crocheter but have always wanted to learn! Stopping by from the blog hop. Have a great holiday.

    Kim @ Singledou[b]t

    ReplyDelete