Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday People! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie
And I'm joining in with Wednesday Walkabout with Jamie @ Handling with Grace

I'm LOVING that I have MENTALLY finished my Christmas Shopping. Now I just need the $$ to go out and get the gifts! 

I'm LOVING the book Game of Thrones. It's going to take me FOREVER and a DAY to read but it's good. And I'm SHOCKED that I'm liking it as much as I am.

I'm LOVING that last week I managed to NOT buy lunch or coffee for all five days! Packing my own lunch and making my own coffee every morning is quite an accomplishment for me. I'm super proud. Let's see if I can do it for  two weeks in a row.

I'm LOVING that after all these years Stitch is FINALLY using his own bed {he would sleep on the dog bed instead of his own}:

I'm LOVING Pinterest!

Source: twitter.com via Melanie on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Patricia on Pinterest
Source: flickr.com via Patricia on Pinterest


What are you LOVING this week?
~Trish

9 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled aloft your blog and basal to say that I've in ability enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I???‚¬?„?ll be subscribing to your augment and I ability you abode again complete soon!
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're enjoying Game of Thrones (told you I wouldn't steer you wrong!) Good job for being so frugal with lunch last week! Proud of you :) Stitch may not have slept in his bed cuz he barely fits in that thing! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That lunch time ecard is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm that ecard about lunch is basically my life right now. I have been eating soup for days. Lol!

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! :) leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have the funniest pins!! And I love your first "love"...haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only my cat would start using his bed. WASTE of money. But it is really cute.

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from WILW!

    LOVE the quote about the nap and about your twenties. So good!


    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete