Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday Bloggy People! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that I'm going to have a FOUR day weekend this week! Woot!

I'm LOVING that I found a 2013 Reading Challenge that I might actually be able to complete in the New Year! Now ... I just want to find a good Crochet-A-Long  then I'd be happy happy. 

I'm LOVING that I pinned some yummy things on Pinterest that I might actually make:

I'm NOT LOVING the fact that Stitch {the cat} seems to think the Christmas Tree is some fancy new toy for him! I come how to see the tree knocked over and ornaments all the way in the kitchen and under the furniture! 

 I'm LOVING Pinterest of course!
I've spent a lot of time these past weeks pinning my a$$ off! 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Patricia on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Shelby on Pinterest
Source: cheezburger.com via Liz on Pinterest

What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

7 comments:

  1. hahahah I love the first pin (I lol'ed when I saw it on Pinterest), and the Harry P one. Cute little Dobby cat :)
    Glad you're finding yummy recipes. Now try some of mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love that wet cat that looks like Dobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish! New follower here! Love the blog and jealy that you have a 4 day weekend. I have this week and next and then I'm off, but it always seems to get a bit cray cray around the Holidays at work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice information you have shared here and it's great pleasure for me to read this.
      Kızlık zarı

      Delete