Wednesday, December 19, 2012

oOo How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey Hey Hey!
It's Wednesday ... alll .... day ... long.
Who's excited?! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that I got 5 bottles of wine from World Market for just $26. I looked like a complete wino checking out - but I don't care! I got my wine. So I'm good. 

I'm LOVING that Christmas is next week AND I have 4 days off from work. WOOT (x4). OMG I'm so excited. I can't wait for chow and gifts!

I'm LOVING that I know who Gossip Girl is now - FINALLY after all these years! LOL.

I'm LOVING that I'm almost ready to announce my giveaway! 

as always:
 I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Follow Me on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Kayla on Pinterest
Source: imgfave.com via Jenna on Pinterest

What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

12 comments:

  1. hhahahah the last two pins made me lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last few! Ha.

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always buy wine by the case when it's on sale... don't want to run out! So I look like a wino a lot, too. (Also just stocked up on vodka because there'sa great rebate... looked like a perfect candidate for AA when I checked out!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dog is hilarious. My puppy just stares at me because he knows he's not supposed to be on the couch. Poor thing. ;)

    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog through the linkup. Cute pins!! I love the last one, my dogs do similar crazy poses! Hope you have a great day! :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm, wine. I am stuck at wine.... MMmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad to know who Gossip Girl is too!!! Finally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first one was me finishing 'The Amber Spyglass' by Philip Pullman. Emotional trauma.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Five bottles for 26 dollars? Say what?! Send some my way please and thank you. P.S. you're so close to 500, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! I love the ecards. I'm a new follower from the grow your blog blog hop. :)

    Maria @ thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL:) Just dropping in from the hop to meet you:) Now following via GFC and Linky! Also would love to invite you to share any of your favorite posts at Freedom Fridays Blog Hop (no rules and goes live at 7pm on Thursdays)

    Have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *LOL* Loved those! Especially the last one with the dog. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete