Monday, December 10, 2012

Thank Yooooou Pinterest....

...for another nifty idea. 

I <3 me some Pinterest
and I'm glad the hours and hours I've spent perusing the site has inspired me to make yet another thing.

DRUMROLL PLEASE
....
....
I now present you my Wonderful Christmas Centerpiece:




isn't it preeeeettty?

I can't find the pin I got the idea from {because it's something I saw on Pinterest a YEAR AGO! Luckily my mom had printed the pictured and saved it with all the Christmas decorations from last year--she made one of these too}.

What do you think?

I'm just going to go ahead and say it:::
IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS.

He's thinking it too.

Are you making anything off of Pinterest this Holiday Season?

~Trish

5 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest! It is so addicting! Just one more look! :-) Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that centerpiece! It looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute centerpiece! And your kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute, festive centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete