Thursday, January 10, 2013

Every Day I'm Hookering ... Every Day I'm Hookering

"Every Day I'm Hookering ... Every Day I'm Hookering"
Hookering...
Hookering...

wait...is "Hookering" even a word?

Yea I don't know either.
It just sounds like a good line. Quite like "Every Day I'm Hustlin'"
Do you know that song?

Well anyhoooo. 
The point is I had some time to do some crochet this weekend and I did up two scarves that I'm in LOVE with!

I <3 the colors and how soft and warm they are!

I'm tempted to keep these all for myself!

This purple one:

is an "Easy V Stitch Scarf". You can find the pattern here.
I actually downloaded the app on my phone and followed the directions.

The yellow scarf:

Is "Crochet Lacy Scarf" and you can find it's pattern here.
again I just downloaded the lionbrand app and found the pattern right on there.

I want to run out to the craft store and get more yarn and make more of these babies!
I'm sure a couple friends will want one and I'll be more than happy to sell them to them :)

Doesn't these pics make you want one too?!
Or is it just me?

~Trish

15 comments:

  1. ahahah, were you referring to me in the end of this post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both scarves look pretty - love the nice, bright colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Trish! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! I love the "everyday I'm hookering!" Too funny!! I started crocheting a scarf weeks before Christmas and I did like 5 rows and haven't touched it since =( Maybe one day I will finish it! haha =)

    Jenni @ A Dash of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I wish I had one!!!! eeee! I love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish! I was getting back in the groove by making granny squares. I intended to graduate to scarves before Christmas--for gifts. I ended up giving my mother-in-law some granny squares to use as coasters. Ha! You're an inspiration! Your scarves are pretty. I want to come back for your Tale to Tell Linky Party. Following you on twitter, too! Have a lovely day!!

    Neighbors About Town Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.! I would love to be able to do that, they are amazing. Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.! I would love to be able to do that, they are amazing. Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by Naptime Review. I am gladly returning the follow :)

    julie @ Naptime Review
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trish

    these are fab! totally wish I could do this, especially since we've got three weeks of snow coming in the UK!! gulp!

    Thanks again for stopping by the Sweet Petite blog!

    Shel @ Sweet Petite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Trish, I am following you back from Wonderfully Messy Mom. Hookering sounds almost wrong!! LOL...I love your work and wish I could do this for myself. If you have a store I will be looking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kept seeing your comments when I was going from blog through GYB hop... you commented just before I did on alot of them.. so I clicked on your name at the last blog as I was at as I hadn't got to you from the hop... Newest follower now. I love crocheting, just don't seem to have the time to pick up my hook. I need to get back to it.
    http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just call me a Hooker too! lol or maybe dont'!

    Ccolletta

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty! I want to learn how to crochet so badly! Thanks for linking up to the Craft Yourself Crazy link party!

    Chloe
    http://rainbowsandhoneysuckle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please come teach me how!! Thanks for linking up to my Pin Me party!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the V-Stitch...now I want to make one, see what you did!

    Tracy
    www.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete