Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'll Admit it...I have Crochet A.D.D.

Ok. I have to admit it.
I have Crochet A.D.D.

If you visited my place you'd see a basket here...a hook there...and random skeins of yarn rolling around.

I can have a hook in one hand working on one project
and my imaginary hook in my mind is already on to another project.

and I have to tell you...pinterest does not help me keep focus.
It makes it worse.

Last week I shared with you my main squeeze:
{visit HERE for more pics & info}
My goal is to finish this project by May (yes I HAD to give myself a deadline or else it'll just end up in a basket somewhere...and it's too pretty to be a cornerbasketpiece).

This week I'm on to something new.
I call this my side piece:

This is just a lil' sneak peek. 
Check back again to find out what these four beauties are going to be turned into.

Can you guess what it is?

I'm so excited!

~Trish

3 comments:

  1. I like both your main piece and your side piece.
    Make me some slippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have baskets, bins, bag and everything else with different projects in different stages. There's just not enough time!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! I was just telling my husband the other day that I have crochet ADD ... too many projects going on and then I get sidetracked with a new idea :)

    ReplyDelete