Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ooh How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hello!

"It's been a long time. I shouldn't have left you ... without a dope beat to step to. step to. step to." 

HAPPY 2013 PEOPLE!
I hope your new year is off to a good start!


Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that I had a lovely time off of work for the last week of 2012. I got some crochet done, some reading done, some shopping done and lots of quality time with people closest to me.

I'm LOVING that I got to go the Newseum! Have you ever been? It's nerd-tastic. If you're in DC I recommend you  make a stop there (and give yourself a few hours to take everything in).

I'm LOVING this picture of me snapped on the roof of the Newseum. It has a great view of DC.

I'm LOVING all the wonderful stuff I got for Christmas. It was a really good Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday as I did.

I'm LOVING that my friends LOVED my crochet bags as gifts. People were excited to get one!
 Would you like one? There's one more day to enter my giveaway. Click HERE to do so!
If the little entry form doesn't work just leave a comment on that post and i'll include you in the drawing. 

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Source: indulgy.com via Amber on Pinterest
Source: imgfave.com via Niki on Pinterest
Source: 9gag.com via Maggie on Pinterest

What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

8 comments:

  1. Yay for your crochet gifts! I've enjoyed mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of you in front of the Capitol looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Newseum! Glad you got a chance to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Newseum sounds so cool! Great photo! Those are lovely bags too. Have a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that picture of you is great! I'm stopping by from WILW. By the way, that ecard cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to go to the Newseum! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe those bags are adorable and glad to read your Christmas was good. I'm glad we're in 2013, got my hopes high that this year will be better than last!

    ReplyDelete