Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ooh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey Party People 
Happy Wednesday!

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING the Modern Family DVDs I got for Christmas from Troy. I'm re-watching season 1 right now and it's SO funny. "Why the face?!" and "I just want to do you, do you, don't you want to do me, do me" LOL. It's funny every time I see it. 

I'm LOVING the emails from Better Home and Garden. I can't believe I'm saying that.
They are AWE-SOME. I get like 10 a day so I usually spend one day a week catching up on all the recipes, home organizational stuff and crafts. They have some pretty good ideas!!

I'm LOVING that people liked my tale about Lenny Kravitz. It's a true story. It really changed my life.  So did this one about Cherry Jolly Ranchers ... which I will NEVER touch another one of those suckers again in my life.  And if you don't know ... I share a new tale every  Monday because I'm amazing like that. 

I'm LOVING Pinterest. I'm basically obsessed with it.
Follow Me on Pinterest

What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know the fact about crocheting...learned something new today! (Phew! Now I can turn off my brain...hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you from the blog hop. Love love the dog picture and the grass is greener! hahahah I stole it. I'm Ady From whenindoubtjustaddglitter.blogspot.com Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that letter! That would be such a wonderful thing to find...

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    Cheers,

    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog today! I love when new people stop by.

    Also, I LOVE that you like the Better Homes & Gardens emails. I actually work for the company that sends them out (I don't write them, I'm on the advertising sales side). I love them too, but it's also so fun to hear that other people love them and not just the people that work for the company. :) If you're into fitness you should subscribe to the Fitness Magazine ones too. Those are my favorite. They have good recipes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/01/clever-chicks-blog-hop-18-and-country.html







    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete