Wednesday, January 9, 2013

oOo, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hi folks! 
Happy Wednesday!

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that this week I kicked off my very one weekly Link-up called: A TALE TO TELL!
It's a place where YOU can come and share your tale with me! The tale can be any story you want to share.
I even have a cute little button:
so come back HERE on Monday and share your tale!
I'm LOVING the scarves I made up this weekend!
Tomorrow I'll post more photos and the links to the pattern so you can make them yourself.

I'm LOVING that I cooked up a bunch of yum & easy food this weekend! I so impressed myself (mind you I am NOT a cook) AND I used two new appliances that I got from grandma-claus for Christmas:
I made fried chicken wings, fried rice and not pictured buffalo dip. YUMS!
I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Source: lolmart.com via Mariam on Pinterest
Source: imgfave.com via Mary on Pinterest

What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish 


7 comments:

  1. I love those boot cuffs--I need a pair or two for my boots! Also love the sarcasm pin :)
    So proud of you for cooking more. Go you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried making fried rice a few times but it never tastes like the kind at restaurants! Yours looks yumm-o! And love the boot cuffs. I got a pair for Christmas. Nice job on the scarves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE chicken fried rice...so jealous that you can make it!

    Visiting from WILW!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMM... chicken fried rice looks yummy!! :)

    Enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. idiot friends, everyone has them.

    awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those boot cuffs are so cute!

    come say hello over at thechiffondiary.com :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete