Wednesday, January 30, 2013

oOo How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hellllllo! 


Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING Ravelry. I finally updated my own Raverly page. If you are a knitter and/or crocheter I recommend you check out this site. Tons of great patterns!

I'm LOVING that I made my first casserole! 

Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli!
I'm so proud of myself!

I'm LOVING that this weekend Troy and I went to my former bosses house and had a great time! We even had a chance to get up close with her FIVE horses!

This guy here is her Showing horse. And he was such a HAM! He posed for pictures. I've never really been this close to horses so I was scared/nervous and super excited. 

I'm LOVING Pinterest!

Source: 9gag.com via Patricia on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest
What are YOU  LOVING this week?
~Trish

5 comments:

  1. Mmm, your casserole looks yummy! Love your pins this week. Cute little baby butt there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome week you had :-) And I love those quotes, especially the one about the internet and what people choose to be.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pinterest too. Lots of colors to see and it brings good vibes =)

    Anyway, would you link up your posts in my blog? It's about the Special people in our lives. Hope you could check it out. http://iwrightleia.blogspot.com/2013/01/special-people-in-our-lives.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish: I like the poking umbrella quote...and your casserole turned out very pretty! Yum!

    This week I'm thankful that my toe isn't broken. How's that for specific? I bent it funny and it cracked weirdly a couple days ago--but not broken. :)

    Neighbors About Town Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your pins! Great quotes and such a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete