Friday, January 4, 2013

Tale #236 ::: The Time I Got in Trouble at Work PLUS Follow Friday

Happy Friday! 


Today's Q:

Q: WHAT NEW YEARS BLOGGING OR WRITING RESOLUTION HAVE YOU PLACED ON YOURSELF?


My blogging goal for 2013 is to live up to my blog name and tell more tales! and to get my blog friends to join in and share their tales with me every week!

See Below:
***


EVERY MONDAY {starting January 7th} I will host "A Tale to Tell..." a linky party that allows my fellow bloggers to link up their Tales. It can be about whatever your heart desires! 


Did you see my post yesterday?
I hope you did. If not click here so it makes a little more sense.

Have a tale? Well share it!

Here...I'll go first ... well technically second because I went first yesterday:




Tale #236

Have I ever told you about the time .... 

My quick wit got me in trouble at work?
Well not trouble trouble really.
but  I did get a talking to.

What had happened was: We were alllllll in the kitchen area at the office.
Must've been a potluck...yea it was a potluck.
And my one co-worker was saying how her husband calls her a "Buffet"
and before I could stop the words from coming out of my mouth (I actually don't even recall the thought going through my mind) I go: "Why because you're all he can eat."

I know.
TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE.

And everybody laughed. Well. Almost everyone.
Everyone but the person who most likely reported my sick wit to my boss.

I was definitely pulled into the office the next day.

Oh, and the answer to my co-worker's Buffet Comment was her Husband says that she's like a buffet because "you never know what you're going to get".


Yup. 
That's my tale.
Tale #236

Have a Tale to Tell?
oooh share it with me! I love reading other people's tales. 
It helps validate my crazy. Seriously. 
You read other folk's stories and you realize how nuts THEY are and how normal you really are. 
Come back here and share it every Monday {starting January 7th}! 
I'll host a linky party riiiiight here!
Grab My Button NOW for Monday's Link up:


~Trish

17 comments:

  1. Bad bad girl! hahahah
    Totally funny, though...but I can DEF see how that got you in trouble at work.
    All I have to say to that is "Whoooooooopsie!" hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good Luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's cool i look forward to reading your tales :)

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa luv ur tales, too funny!!

    New GFC follower :)
    Follow me back below and also check out my New Years Resolutions answers too :)

    "BookShelves Of Dreams"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was tooo funny! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome link up idea! If I can come up with some stories to share, I would love to join your meme :)

    Old follower hopping through


    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Why because you're all he can eat."
    Love it! That is something my boss would say to me. haha it is okay known him for years. Girly I want to work with you, Fun! New follower. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

    Have a good weekend
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. See what had happened was... ;) Haven't heard that one in a while. I really enjoyed your Tale and hope you for sure tell some more of them. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the follow, favor returned. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome goal. I'll be back on Monday to read and share some tales :-)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you back.

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that linky idea :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your new GFC follower :) Happy reading and happy Tales :)

    Megan @ Megz Madd Readz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! And I look forward to all you tales!

    New follower here! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my F&FF earlier.

    Happy Reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL @ your story! My sarcasm has gotten me into a few situations as well :P Thanks for following! I'm now following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your resolution! THanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LMFAO! Zing! I love it, it sounds like something I would have blurted out :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier - sorry it took me a little while to get back :)

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Trish,

    Thanks for visiting me at Create With Joy. Your blog is an absolute DELIGHT! I would love to get to know you better. I hope you'll join some of our weekly events (such as Inspire Me Monday and Friendship Friday) at

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete