Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!

Hellllllo! 
Happy Wednesday! We're so much closer to Friday then we were a couple days ago...aren't you happy?! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that my friends/[now] former co-workers and Troy came out last celebrate my last day at my previous job AND me getting a new job. I had a GREAT time. And I thank everyone who was there and those who were there in spirit!

I'm LOVING the CAbi jacket I wore to the Happy Hour.

I'm LOVING that Safeway had some $5 bargain! I got some chicken, toilet paper, paper towels AND bacon. All for $5 each. I'm on my gownup-ish! The things that make you happy!


I'm LOVING that I had sometime last week to see my mom's furbaby Sammie!

I'm LOVING Pinterest! 

Source: etsy.com via Sybil on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

6 comments:

  1. Yay for being closer to Friday! Thank goodness!

    Love the pin about the fire, and the one about wearing crappy clothes and seeing everyone you know is SO true!

    Hope the new job is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to that Target quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammie is so cute! Also locing your ecards! Those are my fav things they always make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think most of us love pinterest & even are addicted to it. I know I am...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love that Target pin! Story of my life!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pinterest, too! I'm going to look you up, Trish :) Happy Wednesday!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete