Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

Hola you!
Happy Wednesday! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that I'm having few minutes to blog this AM before I'm off to work! I look forward to when I'm back to my regular blogging schedule. Anyone miss me not blogging as frequently?! Or have you not noticed {i'm hurt! :}

I'm LOVING that I finished my cute & cozy afghan! I'll share it with you as soon as I have time to!

I'm LOVING that Troy and I had a movie date to see Identity Thief - which was funny and enjoyable. 

I'm LOVING that tomorrow I'm going to go see Beautiful Creatures with my mama.

I'm LOVING Pinterest! 



Follow Me on Pinterest
What are YOU LOVING???
~Trish

9 comments:

  1. I really should try out that "easy iPhone speaker"! It looks awesome, and I totally listen to music in the shower, so it's important that it's LOUD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely miss you blogging--and g-chatting haha.
    Love the pins, esp the one about the horns (so true!) and watching movies and pointing out all the differences between it and the book haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I totally point out all the differences between the book and the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am that annoying person that points out all the movie/book differences too! Some books should just stay books

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book/movie thing...so so true! I feel like I did that during the ENTIRE Hunger Games movie! Can't wait to see your afghan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pins!


    Stopping by from the link up to let you know I'm giving away an awesome monogrammed clutch on my blog! Check it out: CottonsPickins.Blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete