Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Howdy!
Happy Wednesday! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING my little games on my iphone. I'm addicted to all these fun little games. This week I'm loving Candy Crush and Castle Story.

I'm LOVING all the previews for The Great Gatsby. It looks so good! I think I'm going to have to re-read the book between now and when the movie comes out. 

I'm LOVING all the research I'm doing on cars. I'm excited at the thought of buying a new car in the spring. I'm waaaay ahead of myself but it's fun to look now.

I'm LOVING Michelle Obama. She's A-MAY-ZING. What and incredible first lady/person in general. I heart her. Just as much as I heart Beyonce...and that's saying A LOT for me.

I'm LOVING Pinterest! 

Cute Family Tree! 
Source: bhg.com via Patricia on Pinterest
What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish 


5 comments:

  1. Car shopping is very fun and exciting...just remember that feeling when you're actually buying the car! haha
    I know you're liking Candy Crush cuz you keep sending me requests on facebook hahah
    I like the Darth Vader pin and the one about being 30. SO true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy Crush is my crack. I cannot stop playing!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little games on my phone also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! That little condom package is adorable!!! I haven't seen previews for The Great Gatsby, it's been so long I can't even remember what it was about. Gotta love HS lit classes. Happy wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the memes! They are get me through the day! Seriously!! :-)

    ReplyDelete