Monday, February 4, 2013

Tale #124: MOI vs. Fish Tank Rock

First of all - Today is February 4th - which means...it's my Mom's Bday!
Yay!
Happy Birthday Mom.
Love ya!




Hello Hello!


Welcome to"A Tale to Tell..." Link-up party!

This is the place you can come to every Monday to share your tale! It can be about anything your big ol' heart desires.

Have a tale? Well share it!

                                             
Tale #124

Have I ever told you about the time .... 
I got a fish tank rock stuck up my nose.
no lie.
I was one of THOSE kids.
I don't know what possessed me to stick a fish rock up there...but I did...and it got stuck.
{photo via}
I remember it was one of the summer days I was spending at a cousin's house (i.e. my parents weren't around).
Who's to say if I was "talked into doing it" or if I was just really that smart.

But the rock went up the nostril.

and the more I tried to get it out ... the further UP it went.

Once the panic set in and I realized I MIGHT have to tell an adult what I did (which was a TERRIFYING thought)...the rock went further UP...

and UP...
and UP...

Once I realized that maybe a finger wasn't a good way to get it out I started to do a bunch of nose blowing and snot rockets (lovely visual right)?

That little booger eventually came out.

seriously.
I can't make this stuff up.

Yup. 
That's my tale. The time I got a fish tank rock stuff up my nose.
Tale #124


Have a Tale to Tell?
oooh share it with me! I love reading other people's tales. 
Link up Below! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mom, Trish! You two are so cute! Now...back away from those little rocks!! :) Have a great day.
    Neighbors About Town Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog today, and please wish your pretty mom a very Happy Birthday from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Mom...I remember my grandma use to babysit a kid who would always stick things up there and in his ears.... Weird kid ... :)

    ReplyDelete