Monday, February 18, 2013

Tale #218:::Being Nice is Hard!


                                             
Tale #218

Have I ever told you about the time .... 
I was SO nice to people I exhausted myself!? 
Did you see my tale last Monday? 
If not click here so this post makes a lillll more sense...

So. I'm just going to go ahead and say it...being nice is exhausting!!!
OMG. All this smiling and friendly gestures towards people...is wearing this gal out! 

See, since I had been at my other job for so long a grunt and a loud sigh was typical of my morning routine. 
Now...not only do I have to be at work EARLIER than I'm use to...I have to smile and be nice!
and it's tiring.

I think I forgot what it was like to be nice to my co-workers!

Last week I had been running all over the place meeting friendly faces, learning my new role....and I have to admit -- I like this job. It's right up my alley! And so far it seems worth going to bed at night passing out and getting up the next morning to do it again.

week #1 done....
week #2 ... just beginning! 

What have YOU been up to?


Have a Tale to Tell?

oooh share it with me! I love reading other people's tales. 

Link up Below! 

1 comment:

  1. hahahah, oh you. I'm glad it's working out well, even if it means less g-chat time for us. Wah haha

    ReplyDelete