Monday, February 11, 2013

Tales #211 ::: New Job


                                             
Tale #211

Have I ever told you about the time .... 

This girl:
{yup that's me...circa 2007. This is my "professional" photo.
I plan on using this for the next 15-20 years}
Got a new job!
Yup. I've been with my previous company for 6.5 so today...
yes TODAY...is the first day of my new job!

Wish me luck!

If I'm a bit MIA you now know why!


Yup. 

That's my tale. The time I got me a new job!
Tale #211

Have a Tale to Tell?
oooh share it with me! I love reading other people's tales. 
Link up Below! 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck today! You're going to be fabulous, as always!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Trish!! Your great attitude and awesomeness will rock it today!!
    Neighbors About Town Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck AND Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete