Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ooh, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hello Folks!
Happy Wednesday! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING my audible subscription. I finished my first book The House Girl
last week. Now I have to wait to next month (or up my subscription) to get another. Any one recommend anything?

I'm LOVING that my little sister M FINALLY called me back and when I asked her what took her so long (nearly two weeks) she goes: "WELL, your dad {which is our dad} makes me go to this thing called SCHOOL and I have this other thing called BEDTIME..." ha. I couldn't argue with her there. I'll have to talk to our father about her priorities. she should be able to stay up late to talk to her big ol sis right?

I'm LOVING this pic:
it makes me LOL for real every time I look at it.

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Source: twitter.com via Sarah on Pinterest
Source: b-moviestar.com via Kim on Pinterest

What are YOU LOVING??
~Trish

6 comments:

  1. Hi, great blog. Maybe we can follow each other?
    stop by any time at http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loev the flowers with the lemon slices. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've given up even trying to not laugh at my own jokes too, I'm such a nerd! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bouquet with lemons is lovely. I wonder how long the lemons look nice? Yes, you will to talk to your dad about your sister's priorities :)

    Would love for you to stop by and check out my OHP literary ink.

    ReplyDelete