Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OoO, How Pinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday

YoYoYo!
Happy Wednesday! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie
 
I'm LOVING that my two reads: Gone Girl and The House Girl. Both very good! I'm late on the Gone Girl train but I see all the hype! 
 
I'm LOVING Starburst Jelly Beans. yummmm!
 
I'm LOVING Bath and Body Work's3 wick candles. I haven't come across one I haven't liked yet (and I have this weird thing for candles...so I know a good candle when I smell one).
 
I'm LOVING that I found this wine for "Ladies whine Wine Night":
 
 
 
 
I'm LOVING Pinterest!
Duh. who doesn't?!
 



Source: twitter.com via Carole on Pinterest


Source: indulgy.com via Andrea on Pinterest
 
 
What are YOU LOVING???
 ~Trish

7 comments:

  1. Im SO glad you're liking Gone GIrl!! :) Yay for yummy candles and jellybeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out those B&B candles. I have this thing about candles, too. I am very picky!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the B&BW candles too! I have way too many in my linen closet!

    I'm hosting a big giveaway at my blog today. You should stop by to check it out:
    http://agalandherdog.blogspot.com/2013/03/onlineshoescom-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving those pics you posted of the moon shots there, wow! And that's MY cat, I've been looking for him all day,can you send his lazy butt home please? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the name of that wine! I would be more than a little weirded out by seeing a strange cat in my sink. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap, can you imagine finding a cat in your sink...that's not yours!?

    ReplyDelete