Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ::: The Great Gatsby

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

My Tease today is from The Great Gatsby.
The movie that's coming out looks really good and has grabbed my attention and made me want to re-read this book.

{via}
“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” 

Hopefully the movie doesn't let me down, like some OTHER book-to-movie adaptations {*COUGH* Beautiful Creatures *COUGH*}.

What do you think...we all loved the book {right?} will the movie be good?!

~Trish

9 comments:

  1. I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint either because it's my favorite read of all time.
    Here's to Gatsby!
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous teaser! I must reread this one...thanks for sharing.

    I love that cover!

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of those high school reads that I didn't really pay much attention to, perhaps even was a DNF. Knowing it's a classic should be enough to force me to reread it....but nah...reality is I probably won't.

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser today!
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can it let you down when Leo's in it? Mmmmm...Leo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not read this classic. I have seen the black & white movie though.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, the Beautiful Creatures movie was a disappointment? I haven't seen it yet and was wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creatures wasn't any good? I've seen the previews a few times and haven't decided yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this book many moons ago but after reading your teaser I think I may need to get a copy and re-read it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser -- a ring of truth to it! Sorry to hear Beautiful Creatures was a disappointment -- I haven't read those books yet, but it sounds like I won't be bothering with the movies once I do... Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete