Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

So, I'm happy to say my little sister M is still trucking along with her Harry Potter books and she still LOVES it AAAND she still hasn't watched the last movie because she wants to read what happens first. 

As I've been sending her the books I like to do a tease to remind us all how awesome this series is {Book 1 Tease & Book 2 Tease} - although it's not like we could forget.

Last week I sent her book 4 (which was my FAVORITE):
via
"Harry lay flat on his back, breathing hard as though he had been running. He had awoken from a vivid dream with his 
hands pressed over his face. The old scar on his forehead, which was shaped like a bolt of lightning, was burning beneath his
fingers as though someone had just pressed a white-hot wire to his skin."


My little M will love this! She told me she's been reading some fan fiction in
between the books. I haven't even read any fan fiction. She's dedicated!

Which HP was your favorite?
~Trish

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any Harry Potter books, but I've seen several of the movies.

    I like the language in this teaser.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this since they were published. I remember the anticipation and the massive reading sessions to finish these monster long books. Come see my teasers for Pivot Point by Kasie West and Three Sisters by Susan Mallery. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually never read Harry Potter. I know, I know. One day though I'm sure I'll give them a read.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally found the first 4 books at a thrift store over the weekend. I'm excited to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to read these books! I loved them so much, and so did my parents after I introduced them to them!

    Here's my TEASER TUESDAYS post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved everything about this series. I still get a little sad that there aren't anymore to look forward to. So fun that you and M have this special love to share :)

    ReplyDelete