Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday & Oh, How PINteresting!

Hi-Hi-Hi! 
Happy Wednesday! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that next week (Monday) will mark my ONE MONTH anniversary with my new job. So Far. So Good.
 
I'm LOVING that I'm working for a company that ACTUALLY cares about it's employees and is allowing people to work from home today {SNOW DAY}! For the past 6.5 years at my previous job we had to go into the office no matter what. Which SUCKED and was dangerous!
 
I'm LOVING when I go over my mom's house and leave with a bag of food. This week: Chicken Salad, Block of Cheese and a half of homemade coconut cake. YUM!  I also left with a few freezer size ziplock bags...shhhhh don't tell her.

I'm LOVING the Photo Shake app. It's very neat. I like how they make cutesy little collages like these:

I'm LOVING Pinterest.

Source: etsy.com via Etsy on Pinterest


What are YOU LOVING???
~Trish

7 comments:

  1. Yay for one month at the new job! And yay for yummy food from home! Love raiding the parents fridge haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on the new job! I am stopping by from the link-up and this post just makes me happy. That Bill Nye quote is fabulous and I absolutely judge people by their bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bookshelf design... it is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Love that crazy looking bookshelf!! And I LOVE chicken salad. That's something I could eat everyday for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bookshelf. I die. LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that etsy print. I really do judge people by what they read. Thats awesome, I need a home library to put it in.

    Itbritt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trish

    Thank you for stopping by my blog - now following you and really looking forward to it.

    Particularly love your shoe quote in this post - pinning!

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete