Monday, March 11, 2013

Who Doesn't Love ROSES?! #crochetawesomeness

I'm going to state the obvious - Pinterest is a FANTASTIC place to "borrow" ideas and make them your own.

It's also FANTASTIC when your friends send you ideas of stuff they'd like you to make...for them.
And they may not know this  - but I make a mental note, sometimes print a picture of what they sent me AND {not widely known} I TRY to make the things they send ... and I'll admit I'm not always successful (in the "failed projects bin: slippers, stuffed animals, blankets, scarves...so on and so forth).

This time around I'm HAPPY to say I created something from Pinterest via a pic my friend tagged me in. And I LOVE it.

Here's my version:
Click HERE to see the Pinterest version.

Now I'll admit: I was too cheap to buy the pattern ... so I kinda winged my version...can you tell?








I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome!
I mean...what girl doesn't love roses?! 

~Trish

10 comments:

  1. Your rose bookmark came out perfect - very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out really good!! I'd buy one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to my party! I wanted to let you know I picked your link to feature this week! See my post and grab my feature button here http://handmadecuddles.com/2013/03/create-and-inspire-61-picks.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to have two of my favorites together, books and roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I'm going to take your tip and send a link to these roses to my mum to see if she will crochet these for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous. do you offer the pattern ?

    ReplyDelete