Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh, How PINteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hello Wednesday! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING this song:
Icona Pop - I Don't Care {I Love It}

I'm LOVING that my job gave us all Galaxy tablets to use when we're out in the field (much easier and convenient than having to lug around laptops).

I'm LOVING Jenn's logo for her new link up, I can't wait til she shares it with everyone!

I'm LOVING my repurposed Yankee Candle Jar:

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
















What are YOU LOVING this week? 

7 comments:

  1. haha hopefully I'll get my act together soon and share it.
    I really like that wine heart cork thingy. Super cute! I should drink more wine and make that hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that repurposed candle jar too :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get all the wax out of the jar??? I've read some tips but they seemed more for jars with straight sides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those frozen drinks look delish!
    Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving how you reused the candle jar! Great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pins! Those quotes are great, and those drinks look delicious.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete