Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ooh, How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hello Folks!
Happy Wednesday! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie
 
I'm LOVING that I made it up to Pittsburgh Easter weekend. It was just a day trip but I had a fantastic time with my aunt, uncle and cousins.
 
I'm LOVING that my aunt had TONS and TONS of old pictures: of my dad, my aunts, my grandparents, my great grandparents, even my great-great grandparents. It was great. Lots of laughs.
 
I'm LOVING all the yummy Easter food. I had a great dinner on Saturday and then came home to a delicious dinner on Sunday.
 
I'm LOVING my mom's banana pudding. I know it's a weird thing to love. But it was soooo good. My mouth is watering now just thinking about it!
 
I'm LOVING Pinterest!
 
All the time. I only remember DAYS later that I didn't respond via

Use Paint Chips to Punch Out Ombre Designs via
via
via
Love the Beach! Clears the mind! via
 
Mmmmm...must try! via
 
What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish 

2 comments:

  1. You did a day trip to Pittsburgh? Isn't that like a 5 hour drive one way?? Glad you got to spend some time with the fam tho!

    Michelle has a how-to for embedding pins on her blog. Go to the link up site and it's atowards the top of her post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you had a great Easter! Ours was nice and quiet. Love your pins this week. :)

    ReplyDelete