Wednesday, April 10, 2013

oOo, How Piiinteresting & What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie
 
I'm LOVING that it's FINALLY HOT out. At least for the next few days. I HATE the cold weather. Really Truly. So the warmer temperatures definitely make me happy!
 
I'm LOVING that it's almost POOL season! I may not be ready body-wise but mentally I'm there!
 
I'm LOVING the Voice. I never watched it any other season and I happened to turn on it last week and now I regret not watching the other seasons.
 
I'm LOVING Pinterest!
 















 
What are YOU LOVING??
~Trish

3 comments:

  1. hehehe I like all of these--I just saw the one for travel (with the boxes) last night and thought that was a really cute idea. Maybe something I'll do when I have a family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those champagne floats look delish, must try!
    Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the champagne floats! Would be perfect on a warm summer morning at the beach! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete