Monday, April 8, 2013

Ripple Time.

Finally...

FINALLY
 I am working on the ripple crochet pattern that I drool over all the fracking time.
See. Whathadhappened was: I have all this yarn that I want to get rid of (so I can go buy new yarn) and I thought Lucy's/Attic24 Neat Ripple Pattern would be a good way to get rid of the yarn:




 
My original idea was to do a multicolor blanket with crème between all the colors...
so here comes the red:
 

 
Once I added the red I didn't like it AND I was too lazy to undo it (hey-judge me all you want).  So as you can see at the top...I went back to the dark purple. I'm claiming the red is a POP that I did on purpose...let's hope it works out.
 

 
 
What do you think of the red?
Lame? or Love it? or .... It's aiight.
 
~Trish

2 comments:

  1. I would have liked green instead of red, but purple and green are my favorite colors, soooo that makes sense haha. It's really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You have got some talent and patience girl!!

    ReplyDelete