Monday, May 27, 2013

FINISHED!! Vintage Fan Ripple #crochet.



Guess what?! I finished my Vintage Fan Ripple blanket...and it's FABULOUS! Don't you think?

It came out more "beached themed" then I planned. Whoop Whoop! 

I'm still working on my second blanket {Geometric Lace} in case my stepmom doesn't like this one (I'm making two and letting her choose the one she likes best).  

Meanwhile...how about a few more pics?

 




~Trish


You can find the pattern for this beautiful blanket HERE.
This blanket is listed for sale on Etsy HERE.

11 comments:

  1. I love it - it looks awesome. It didn't take you long to make this blanket - you must of crocheted in your sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blanket, Trish! You really have the knack!! Love to see your projects.
    Neighbors About Town Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I LOVE the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please may I have the pattern? Rlbpeck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vintage-fan-ripple-stitch-pattern

      Delete
  5. Gostaria de aprender a fazer este ponto, ele é maravilhoso, pode me mandar o modo de fazer?
    Obrigada, email anamvalim@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vintage-fan-ripple-stitch-pattern

      Delete
  6. This is a beautiful blanket! Do you have a patter for it? I'd love to make something like this (:

    ReplyDelete