Friday, May 24, 2013

Follow Friday!!

TGIF! And here's to a llong weekend...hooray! 

Q: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!


I like Follow Friday! It's been a great way for me to discover new blogs, authors and books. FF has even opened me up to new genres.

My suggestion for a question: Tell us the top 3 blogs you discovered via FF and why you love them so much!

Good question ... Right? I don't think we've seen that one yet. 

~Trish

8 comments:

  1. That IS a good question.
    I think another one could be (or a spin on yours) is something like what is a 'hidden gem' of a blog that you've found that others might not have yet? Get a good blog some more traffic that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great question!! Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, totally agree :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great question - I think it'll be nice to know everyone's favourites so really great blogs get the attention they deserve :)

    Appreciate you stopping by Little Birdie Books. Returning the follow via GFC!

    - Allie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love Feature and Follow!!That's true!!!:)
    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/05/feature-and-follow-13-ff-is-150-weeks.html

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh nice question! :D Thanks for stopping by! Following back via GR :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete