Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Oh, How PINteresting and What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

Hello Wednesday! 

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that it's almost pool time - YAY! I can't wait to be poolside with my kindle getting some sun.

I'm LOVING how Instagram totally inspired me on my current crochet project. Boy how internet has totally IMPROVED my own creativity.

I'm LOVING how current "read" Beautiful Ruins. Story pulled me in right away.

I'm LOVING that I sold my Granny Wheel Blanket. It's on it's way to a loving home as a mother's day gift.

I'm LOVING Pinterest!

















1 comment:

  1. I like your pins....I don't like that with the new way to embed the pins, I can't read the beginning part of the funny ones, though. So annoying! :(
    I want that watermelon drink!

    ReplyDelete