Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Oh, How PINteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!

Howdy!
Happy Wednesday!

Let's link up with Michelle and Jamie

I'm LOVING that I'm having a GREAT birthday...and my birthday isn't even here yet! Had a GRRRRREAT family dinner on Sunday (thanks mom, family and friends!!)

I'm LOVING the cupcakes my mom made for my bday:

I'm LOVING the present Troy got me:
Isn't it pretty! I should turn 30 every day!

I'm LOVING (well maybe loving isn't the right word but...) Sammie helped herself to an entire box of cake flour (including the actual BOX) and ended up in doggy jail (with the evidence still on her nose):
the kitchen floor after the "feast"

I'm LOVING Pinterest!
source for all pins found here.






What are YOU LOVING this week?
~Trish

7 comments:

  1. Well, except for the flour incident, it looks like you had a GREAT birthday! My mom's dog ate my candy bar once, wrapper and all. At least your box of flour didn't have any chocolate in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look truly amazing!! And that ring is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the cupcake and the ring. WOW! I can't decide which I like more, ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ring!! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That ring is amazingly beautiful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly imagine what it was like to come home to a kitchen floor covered in flour! The ring is absolutely beautiful. Happy Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dog looks so pathetic in doggie jail! Haha cake flour?? The ring is beautiful, the cupcakes look delicious, and the zombie tool holder pic is too funny!

    ReplyDelete