Monday, May 6, 2013

Pinspired....again! Crochet Flower HotPad

I've been PINspired .... again.

Last week I shared with you THIS POST of my Pinwheel Rose Potholder/Trivets. And I just think they are aiight. I wasn't thrilled with them but did they they were pretty. But they were a bit of a PITA to make.

I have since been inspired by this pin to make a different flower potholder/hotpad and...I...LOVE THEM!




Aren't they pretty?! 
I think I may keep these babies for myself!
now...I'll just need to actually cook something so I can use them :)

note: if you click the pin it links to the pattern so you can make up some of these for yourself. 

~Trish

5 comments:

  1. I really love the colors in the first one especially--they're both really pretty! Good work buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're very pretty - thanks for the link to the pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, I will be making some :)

    Visiting from Handmade Cuddles

    Alison

    heavenlyhandmades.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute! Lovely colors!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/05/submarine-sunday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! i like them, thanks for sharing on pin it mondays

    claudia @www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete